A D A P T
A Divergent Approach to Performance Training
Build the life of your dreams
Are you ready to leave stress in the past and LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!?
You know you NEED to take control of your health, despite the always growing to-do list, but you don’t know where to start.
You know you deserve better. You know that if you focused on YOU, everyone else would benefit.
But you have no clue where to begin.
The physical/mental/emotional/ spiritual stress you’re feeling is stopping you from showing up as your best self on a daily basis.
You’re in pain, lost, frustrated and overwhelmed.
Imagine for a moment what it would be like to get stronger as the day goes on, rather than waiting to clock out at bedtime. What other fulfilling aspects of your life are affected because of a lack of conscious engagement?
How would your day be different if your joints weren’t stiff, your body wasn’t tired and you could be truly present all day?
Feel EMPOWERED by your busy schedule, not intimidated.
Imagine your life without the limitations and stressors that have been dictating your happiness.
Introducing Cave Chiropractic:
Dr. Zach Jaskinia
What makes Cave Chiropractic unique?
We perform the art of Chiropractic: allowing you to adapt more effectively to your internal and external environments. Introducing, ADAPT.
ADAPT: A Divergent Approach to Performance Training.
Simply put, we’ll help you get healthy utilizing Chiropractic and functional based training to stay that way for years to come! Whether you are a consistent athlete seeking evolution, or are simply ready to take back control of your health.
3 primary tenets included are: Adaptable spine + Core stability + Healthy feet, and a recalibration of all 3 to get you back to doing what you love.
Our emphasis is on the structure of your spine and how that relates directly to the function of your body as a whole.
We watch you squat, review your posture, and learn as much about your past traumas as you’re comfortable sharing, to discover your NEEDS and find the best solution to OVER-DELIVER on your expectations.
We do not dictate your care. You are an active participant in your healing journey, and all recommendations are clearly defined and understood before proceeding.
Our adjustments are specific, comfortable and have the right amount of speed; all important aspects allowing your body to heal itself, FAST.
We don’t offer a cookie cutter approach to your health. Each adjustment is unique and individualized for you, in the moment.
We get results, and we’ll show you functional progressions in real time!
After beginning under care, you’ll begin to:
Notice a reduction in your symptoms, whether you knew they were there or not..
Move better and EASIER than you thought possible.
Excel to a greater degree in your activity of choice.
Put an emphasis on SELF-CARE; putting yourself first and fulfilling personal needs.
Make more conscious choices that will lead to sustained feelings of comfort and joy in life.
Appreciate the gift of health, and learn how to nurture it into the future.
Evolve your daily patterns to match your goals.
Cave Chiropractic: Healthy Spine, healthy life.
Here’s what to expect on days 1 & 2:
- Video analysis of how you WALK and SQUAT to see how the shoulders, spine, hips, knees, ankles and feet are moving.
- Digital posture assessment
- Range of Motion and Strength Assessment
- 1-on-1 Consultation
- Chiropractic Functional Exam
- Day-2 Doctor’s Reporting of Findings and Recommendations
- Personalized care plan with recommendations just-for-you. The more consistent you are, the more you’ll FEEL.
Are you ready to take the leap and get back to LIVING the LIFE of your DREAMS?!
Our initial exam (valued at $120) is available to you for a limited time for ONLY $40! A savings of $100! (1st adjustment not included)
After a thorough examination of your specific case, a care plan will be made for you with recommended duration of plan and frequency of appointments.
There’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to experience this under-utilized brand of health and get your life back on track!
In healthcare, there are no guarantees. Instead I will offer you a pledge:
I pledge to you that I will show up in the office every day with intent, passion, joy, clarity and a vision for the future; providing you the RIGHT adjustments, at the RIGHT place and time, and with the RIGHT intent to facilitate your healing journey.
This pledge will serve as a guiding light during our time together so you can feel confident that you are getting the BEST of me, no matter the circumstances.
Meet Dr. Zach, your concierge in Chiropractic.
I graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Overland Park, KS in 2019 with a Doctorate degree in Chiropractic. While enrolled in school, I spent many, many hours training and honing my craft in search of the highest levels of proficiency. I attended over 20 adjusting seminars all over the country to learn from the best of the best in my field of study. These mentors allowed me to experience the INHERENT POWER WITHIN through Chiropractic, strengthening my passion to heal. I also personally experienced a Chiropractic mission trip to Haiti, where I saw firsthand the miracles that are possible through this profession.
My driving force in Chiropractic is to open doors to the true healing potential that rests within all beings. By first focusing on the health of a person’s spine, we can start to HEAL the nerve system, and ultimately the brain. A healthy spine leads to a healthy life. Medicine and surgeries just don’t cut it, and we deserve better. Chiropractic care is safe and effective. All beings with a spine can transform their lives through its methods; everyone from newborn babies to those that have already lived a lot of life.
I have dedicated my life to the creation of healing within myself, while utilizing the tools that have helped me along the way to also help those in need. All recommendations given in office have been used by yours truly to fulfill a need, so I know what to expect and can provide support when needed.
Join me on the path to health, and learn the gift of expecting miracles in your life!
You might be asking yourself: “Is this right for me?”
Here are a few things to think about as you answer that question:
- Am I being fulfilled by my current lifestyle choices?
- Do I FEEL as good as I want to?
- Am I feeling overwhelmed with the thought of getting healthy?
- Am I WORTH THE INVESTMENT?
- Are my current health routines right for me?
If you have been waiting for the stars to align before taking the plunge and getting healthy, WAIT NO LONGER. There is no better time than right now to get started!
If you’ve read all the way to this point, you owe it to yourself..
Don’t let another minute pass just waiting for the “perfect opportunity” to take back control of your life. Perfect doesn’t exist, so it’s best to have faith in the process and you’re finding this page for a reason.
You owe it to yourself to maximize your life’s potential and discover the POWER that already rests within you, it’s just waiting to be uncovered.
Here are a list of questions typically posed during the initial consult (FAQ):
How much will it cost in total?
- Initial consultation: $20 (for limited time only); normal price: $120
- Full spine + extremity adjustments: $50
- Care plans offered to reduce overall costs of care and help you reach wellness care.
How long will it take to feel better?
- Results depend on the severity of your condition. After a thorough evaluation, we will provide recommendations for frequency of care (# of visits) to maximize your results in office. Also included in your care plan is a list of at-home recommendations to maximize your body’s potential to HEAL. Do the work and see the results!
How long are the appointments?
- Initial consultation (day 1): 40-60 minutes
- Doctor’s report (day 2): 20-30 minutes
- Typical treatment appointments: 15-20 minutes
Is this type of care mandatory for me to get healthy?
- NO. Although it has a very real likelihood of saving you thousands of dollars in the future by avoiding medications, surgeries and other medical costs associated with poor health. (All results vary)
Why are you different from every other Chiropractor I’ve been to/seen ads for?
- My #1 goal is SPINE HEALTH. The quicker we can get your spine healthy, the quicker you will see a reduction in symptoms and an improvement in overall function.
- I will give you the tools to not only get healthy, but STAY HEALTHY in the future.
- My deepened experience during Chiropractic school found me surrounded by true artists/masters of their craft, and has forged in me a desire to improve every single day.
Do you take insurance?
- NO, although I will provide you with a superbill for reimbursement through your insurance provider (if they cover Chiropractic).
- I do not take insurance directly because they oftentimes dictate care given in the office, which may differ from my expertise. Also, most do not consider “wellness care” justifiable for reimbursement.
How can I maximize my results with this system?
- Show up and be willing to DO THE WORK.
- Depending on your current state of health, you may have some work to do. All clients are given tools to improve spinal health, and as you progress through the program the homework will change to suit your needs.
Will I need to be adjusted for the rest of my life if I start under care with you?
- Our #1 goal is to improve your health overall. Once that happens and you graduate into Wellness care, the appointment frequency will reduce considerably. At that time, you’ll only need an appointment for maintenance reasons every 1-2 months.
- In order to stay healthy, you have to keep your spine healthy!
Can I bring my family in for an appointment with me?
- YES!!! The more the merrier!
- A well-adjusted family is a happy and healthy family!